Here’s some Advice on Dental Health –
- Visit the Practice at least twice a year for check-up and cleaning.
- Dental X-rays are very important for diagnosing the presence or absence of dental diseases and or infections.
X-rays will show where our dentists should focus on in the course of cleaning to prevent bone loss and subsequent tooth loss.
X-rays help us uncover problems like tooth decay that can be easily treated in the early stages, when damage is minimal (before they become visible or painful)
This helps to:
1. Save time
2. Save money
3. Reduce discomfort caused by advanced dental diseases.
- Early bone loss around the teeth can be seen on the X-ray and we can prevent the teeth from getting loose. There is no excuse for going around with missing teeth It is cheaper to prevent.
- X-rays show early infections around the gums and bone and have been linked to general health, causing infections that travel to other organs of the body; diabetes, heart disease, pregnancy, lung diseases, pancreatic cancer, obesity, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and even the rare case alopecia (hair loss) have all been linked with infections in the mouth!